Razer Basilisk V3 X HyperSpeed – Customizable Wireless Gaming Mouse (Iconic Ergonomic Form with 9 Customisable Controls, HyperSpeed Wireless, 5G Advanced 18K Optical Sensor, Chroma RGB) Black
- Iconic Ergonomic Form with 9 Customizable Controls for unrivalled handling and command. Favored by millions worldwide, the mouse’s signature shape perfectly supports different grips, while its numerous easy-access buttons allow for an endless combination of commands and macros.
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless (2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth for ultra-low-latency performance or extended battery life. Unleash seamless, low-latency performance that’s faster than other wireless tech or switch to Bluetooth for longer hours of gaming. Outfitted with multi-device support for a streamlined setup.
- Up to 285 Hours of Battery Life for long-lasting performance. With up to 535* hours on Bluetooth and 285 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, last longer in the heat of battle with a mouse designed to play the long game. *May vary depending on usage conditions.
- Razer 5G Advanced 18K Optical Sensor for fine-tuned precision. Tailor the mouse to your playstyle with new, robust set of sensitivity settings. Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an ultra-reliable sensor that tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches Gen-2 for improved click durability and consistency. With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60-million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that’s just as consistent.
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB for a truly immersive experience. Customize from 16.8 million colors and countless lighting effects, and experience greater immersion as the mouse reacts dynamically with hundreds of Chroma-integrated games.
From the manufacturer
Button Mapping Connectivity Battery Life Mouse Sensor Switch Durability
Double Your Control With Razer Hypershift
Enabled via Razer Synapse, Razer Hypershift lets you assign and unlock a set of secondary commands on top of the 9 existing controls on the mouse. Set to the multi-function trigger by default, simply hold the trigger while pressing the desired button to perform its secondary command.
There are no reviews yet.